The Lead Sales Associate is primarily responsible for holding the key and supporting management in the general operations of the store to make sure customers are having a great shopping experience. The lead sales associate will perform various sales and register transactions.
Supervises sales associates engaged in sales, reconciling cash receipts, or performing services for customers
Responsible for opening and closing the store and handling any issues that may arise in the absence of management
Further responsibilities will be discussed during the hiring process.
Further responsibilities to be discussed with management team.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
• Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
• Communicate with customers, be able to stand and maneuver the sales floor and stockroom.
* Operate register, lift, and carry 30 pounds, and fold merchandise.
• Regular attendance is essential to this position.
* Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.|||Augusta Mall |||||||||uhlOLajCQyXo99mr|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||9.00|||||||||true